Vesure Technologies Private Limited and/or its affiliates inclusive of Website and Application “Gubbins”, “Company” “Platform” “You” “We” “Our” respect and understand your privacy concerns. This policy will describe our commitment to your concerns through established compliances to our users “Users” “You” “Customers”.
The Policy shall describe the Information entered on the Platform and its usage:
- The information entered by the Users while accessing the Platform to avail the services “Services”
- The compliances laid down by the Company to protect, collect, maintain, utilize and disclose any such User information
The information is only exclusive of any communications made by the User during the period of availing the Services of the Platform via:
- SMS instant messaging
- Other modes of communication.
User consents to use, disclose, retention, and/or protection of information as entered into the Platform. If you do not provide the information to Gubbins, it may not be able to provide its Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Gubbins Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION COLLECTION BY US
Gubbins collect information of several types about the Users of our Services, including:
- User’s Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the details of the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to or provided by the User.
- No data is used to consider personal information which includes information that has been made anonymous or aggregated which can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH
The User directly (such as Your full name, email address, postal code, password, and other information you may provide with your accounts, such as your gender, profile picture mobile phone number, and website. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
Other information includes:
- Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- The search terms You have looked up and results in the Platform you selected.
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through Our Services; Your participation and communication with Our Platform.
If you make reservations or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about You to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information, and credit or payment card information.
(Please Note- This information may be shared with third parties that assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry-standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." And also, If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.)
- How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on through Our Platform.
- You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other Users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions through Our Platform. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by any unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
Usage details (IP Addresses, cookies, web beacons, or other data tracking or collecting technologies.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend's contact information to process your request.
GENERAL DISCLOSURES OF USER INFORMATION
- To Our Company and/or its affiliates and Our Parent Company Vesure Technologies Private Limited
- To Our contractors, advertisers, affiliate partners, Riders, any third party whom we support through Our Platform and who are bound under confidential information and shall use it only for purposes which we shall disclose.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gubbins’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Gubbins about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to You if You have consented to receive the promotional updates until end of subscription or Termination of the account of the User. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose that is disclosed by Us.
- Disclosures to service providers, riders, agents, and/or contractors associated with Our Company for Service related information or updates about Our Services.
- For legal purposes when We are required to do so for ensuring safety and compulsory legal compliances as laid down by Concerned authorities. Or when we believe that such is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights of Users or the safety of Gubbins or any other.
- Social Networking- If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have Your consent.
Information Shared with Gubbins’s Contractors
It includes but not limited to:
- For the execution of the Service
- For delivery
- For updates and contacting for delivery status.
- For transaction-related communications.
We may suggest consecutive transactions based on Your history and preferences as entered by the User.
Payment Card Information
To use certain of our Services, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants and to make payments to certain restaurants, We may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting Your credit or debit card account information through Our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to Us and other third parties), and You further agree to the following terms:
- When You use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through Our Sites, We provide Your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to Our third-party payment service providers and the applicable contractor.
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to Our website and other sites and
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website.
- We also allow other third parties to serve tailored ads to you on the Services, and to access their cookies or similar technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other devices You use to access the Services.
- When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements based on your OS.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
COMMUNICATION BY US
- When You sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive communications by Us.
- If you would like to review, change or delete the personal information we have collected from You, or permanently delete Your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here), or contact the support firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall take reasonable steps to record accurate information that the Users provide to us. The User shall review and update any information to keep the information accurate. You may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- If Your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- If the information or material You request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between You and Us or providing access to You would prejudice negotiations between Us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to Our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
We have implemented appropriate procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to Your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third-party service providers concerning payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for the disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes that shall be beyond Our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information relating to Your account.
MINORS ACCESS UNDER GUIDANCE
The Services are for Users who are competent to have access to the Platform and if any User is a Minor, it shall be assumed that it has been accessed under the guidance of the Guardian or the Parent We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection, processing, or sharing of information about You, depending on the feature.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services which may be linked to our services.
- We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services.
- We strongly encourage you to read such third parties' privacy policies.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- We will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to Your identity. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations.
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 9910007992 FOR ANY QUERIES OR SUPPORT.